Thursday, August 20, 2009
Twitter - Reach Out With GOOD TWEETS!
Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets.
Twitter is a great way to engage and reach out those who are not Christians.
When sending a tweet, it's important to make it a 'GOOD TWEET'.
Below are four categories in which most high quality tweets fall under...
For more information on tweeting:http://mashable.com/2009/08/16/quality-twitter-tweet/
Some evangelistic tweets I have tried (just trying to engage people with the understanding that they are on a journey! Not trying to cram Jesus down their throats!
1) Possibilities are endless when we discover our life purposes....
2) Watching women pay way too much attention to outward beauty....inner beauty way more important.
3) Teaching on good news ....don't we all need that hey!
4) Brilliant laughs talking about the journey of life and the lessons taught to us...
5) Thanking God that my mums leg is not needing an operation! Hemotoma sounds great in comparison!